Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Step into my world...

Well, here it is folks... my very first Blog entry. First off, thanks for stopping by. The very thought that you are all crazy (or curious) enough to take a look at what craziness is spewing from my head, means a lot to me. I've debated for months (okay, more like 5) whether or not to start one of these things. After many signs, from totally unconnected friends, I realized the clues couldn't get any more clearer. I received numerous words of encouragement about the content of my writings, my positive energy, and my interesting walk of life. So with that comes the birth of my blog. Instagram and Facebook can only hold so much interest, not to mention the annoying search of something you found inspirational to read. There are times even I need to re-read something I posted to find inspiration myself. I have found that this may be the best solution yet. I will try to keep this as interesting as possible and I promise to post just as much of my silly stuff, but as human as I am please understand that there may also be times of deep contemplation where I'm a bit heavy hearted and vulnerable. All those moments make up who I am. 

So sit back and enjoy the makings of "Mai" stay a while if you choose, but if you must go thank you for stopping by...
  

1 comment: